More complaints about Dunkirk “no-show” contractor

By Ed Reilly | WKBW | December 3, 2019

When a local contractor was reported for taking people’s money for services they never performed, or performed incorrectly, victims wanted to know how to get their money back. While there had been several judgments against the company, the company did not pay the judgments. Lisa Coppola of The Coppola Firm notes that these plaintiffs and others in similar situations should quickly obtain small claims judgments and file them where the debtor resides; hire an attorney for larger claims; and understand that some collection agencies will take on judgments depending on the claim amount and cost of service.


Speak With the Lawyers at The Coppola Firm

NAICS Code: 541100

© The Coppola Firm
Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a future outcome.

Call Us Now Message Us